Marshall Co. fire update

By: KXII-TV Staff Email
By: KXII-TV Staff Email

MARSHALL COUNTY, Okla. -- A Marshall County woman who was severely burned in a cooking accident Friday is said to be doing okay.

Mary Ann Saxon suffered second and third degree burns to 25% of her body when grease in her skillet caught fire at her home at 213 North Pickens Road just south of Highway 70. Saxon received burns to her right hand, stomach, and right leg.

Madill emergency officials say that Saxon will need skin graphs for her injuries.

A volunteer firefighter was also treated for smoke inhalation. He is said to be doing fine as well.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 13949677