MARSHALL COUNTY, Okla. -- A Marshall County woman who was severely burned in a cooking accident Friday is said to be doing okay.
Mary Ann Saxon suffered second and third degree burns to 25% of her body when grease in her skillet caught fire at her home at 213 North Pickens Road just south of Highway 70. Saxon received burns to her right hand, stomach, and right leg.
Madill emergency officials say that Saxon will need skin graphs for her injuries.
A volunteer firefighter was also treated for smoke inhalation. He is said to be doing fine as well.
Updated: 3:53 PM - FANNIN COUNTY, TX -- A boil order is in affect for about 200 residents in Fannin County. Officials with the Bartley Woods Water Supply Corporation say customers need to boil water before consumption.
Updated: 12/08/2013 - OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in western, eastern, and southeastern Oklahoma remain slick and hazardous following winter storms that dumped snow, ice and sleet on most of the state.
Updated: 12/07/2013 - PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii (AP) - Americans are remembering those killed in the 1941 Japanese attack that launched the U.S. into World War II.