ARDMORE, Okla. -- An Ardmore woman is dead after her home caught fire on Saturday. It happened just after 7:00 a.m. Saturday, in the 700 block of 8th avenue.
Firefighters say they believe the fire started in the living room and may have started with a space heater. The fire is still under investigation.
Authorities say the 92-year-old woman, who's name has not been released, most likely died due to smoke inhalation.
Posted: 12/08/2013 - FANNIN COUNTY, TX -- A boil order is in affect for about 200 residents in Fannin County. Officials with the Bartley Woods Water Supply Corporation say customers need to boil water before consumption.
Updated: 12/08/2013 - OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in western, eastern, and southeastern Oklahoma remain slick and hazardous following winter storms that dumped snow, ice and sleet on most of the state.
Updated: 12/07/2013 - PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii (AP) - Americans are remembering those killed in the 1941 Japanese attack that launched the U.S. into World War II.
Posted: 12/07/2013 - BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- Oklahoma Highway Patrol closed several major highways entering Texas Saturday