Fatal fire in Ardmore

ARDMORE, Okla. -- An Ardmore woman is dead after her home caught fire on Saturday. It happened just after 7:00 a.m. Saturday, in the 700 block of 8th avenue.

Firefighters say they believe the fire started in the living room and may have started with a space heater. The fire is still under investigation.

Authorities say the 92-year-old woman, who's name has not been released, most likely died due to smoke inhalation.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 4, 2008 at 05:41 PM
    bless that womans heart,92 years.god bless her family
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15143756 - kxii.com/a?a=15143756
Gray Television, Inc.