Funeral services set for man who died in house fire

By: KXII Staff Email
By: KXII Staff Email

SHERMAN, TX - Memorial services have been set for a Sherman man who died in a house fire last week.

Craig Escoe will be remembered on Thursday night at Dannell Funeral Home in Sherman.

Escoe was a former volunteer firefighter for Van Alstyne and was a decorated member of the military.

Last week, fire consumed Escoe's home in the 900 block of South Bryant Avenue. Firefighters say a space heater is to blame.

Escoe’s wife made it out and is still recovering from severe burns.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Anonymous on Mar 11, 2008 at 04:16 PM
    bless the wife
  • by RC on Mar 11, 2008 at 10:53 AM
    God bless you for your services.
  • by Ann Location: Sherman on Mar 11, 2008 at 06:48 AM
    I am sorry for the loss of a loved one.May God bless and heal Ms.Escoe.
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 16484296 - kxii.com/a?a=16484296
Gray Television, Inc.