BRYAN COUNTY, Okla. -- Fire damaged a mobile home in Bryan County Thursday night. It happened around 6:45 p.m. on Leavenworth Trail, between Colbert and Calera.
Firefighters say they arrived on the scene to heavy smoke and flames, but they managed to put out the blaze in about five minutes.
Fire officials say one bedroom and one bathroom were totally destroyed, but the rest of the trailer is salvageable. No one was hurt.
Calera Assistant Chief Brian Norton says the fire was caused by electrical malfunction or human error.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.