Fire damages mobile home

By: Mystic Matthews Email
By: Mystic Matthews Email

BRYAN COUNTY, Okla. -- Fire damaged a mobile home in Bryan County Thursday night. It happened around 6:45 p.m. on Leavenworth Trail, between Colbert and Calera.

Firefighters say they arrived on the scene to heavy smoke and flames, but they managed to put out the blaze in about five minutes.

Fire officials say one bedroom and one bathroom were totally destroyed, but the rest of the trailer is salvageable. No one was hurt.

Calera Assistant Chief Brian Norton says the fire was caused by electrical malfunction or human error.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 17282534