Tishomingo Apartment Gas Leak

By: KXII Staff
By: KXII Staff

A gas leak at a Tishomingo apartment complex forced dozens of resident’s from their homes.

Around 6:00 on Saturday, residents at the South Byrd Apartment Complex began to smell gas. Fifteen minutes later, emergency crews arrived on scene and evacuated the entire complex.

No serious injuries were reported, however, at least five children were treated for nausea from the gas.

The residents were allowed back into their homes just after 9:30 Saturday night, the gas however will remain off, until authorities believe it is safe to turn it back on.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 9375841 - http://kxii.com/a?a=9375841