COAL COUNTY, OK -- A fire destroyed a Coal County home Saturday afternoon.
Firefighters say the home on Old Highway 3, about three miles west of Tupelo, caught fire around 1:15 p.m. Tupelo fire Chief Rick Ellis says at least one person was inside the home at the time and made it out safely. Ellis says a faulty wood stove caused the blaze.
Clarita and Coalgate fire departments also responded.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.