TOM BEAN, TX - A fire that destroyed a Grayson County family's home has been ruled accidental.
Fire Marshal Kevin Walton said the fire started in the attic and spread throughout the house. He believes it was electrical.
The fire happened early Tuesday morning around 2:15 on the 1300 of Homer Smith Road. It took several fire departments to put out the flames. The home is a total loss.
No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.