HOWE, TX -- A house fire Tuesday night in Howe leaves one man without a home.
Grayson County Fire Marshal, Kevin Walton, says it happened at about 11:45 last night at 203 Harrell Road.
He says the man who lived in the house had lit a fire in the chimney earlier that day.
He was asleep downstairs when he heard smoke detectors go off upstairs.
The home is a total loss. Walton says they are ruling the fire as accidental. No one was injured.
Updated: 3:53 PM - FANNIN COUNTY, TX -- A boil order is in affect for about 200 residents in Fannin County. Officials with the Bartley Woods Water Supply Corporation say customers need to boil water before consumption.
Updated: 12/08/2013 - OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in western, eastern, and southeastern Oklahoma remain slick and hazardous following winter storms that dumped snow, ice and sleet on most of the state.
Updated: 12/07/2013 - PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii (AP) - Americans are remembering those killed in the 1941 Japanese attack that launched the U.S. into World War II.