Late night fire destroys man's home

By: Nicolette Schleisman Email
By: Nicolette Schleisman Email

HOWE, TX -- A house fire Tuesday night in Howe leaves one man without a home.

Grayson County Fire Marshal, Kevin Walton, says it happened at about 11:45 last night at 203 Harrell Road.

He says the man who lived in the house had lit a fire in the chimney earlier that day.

He was asleep downstairs when he heard smoke detectors go off upstairs.

The home is a total loss. Walton says they are ruling the fire as accidental. No one was injured.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 201342101 -
Gray Television, Inc.