Late night fire destroys man's home

By: Nicolette Schleisman Email
By: Nicolette Schleisman Email

HOWE, TX -- A house fire Tuesday night in Howe leaves one man without a home.

Grayson County Fire Marshal, Kevin Walton, says it happened at about 11:45 last night at 203 Harrell Road.

He says the man who lived in the house had lit a fire in the chimney earlier that day.

He was asleep downstairs when he heard smoke detectors go off upstairs.

The home is a total loss. Walton says they are ruling the fire as accidental. No one was injured.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 201342101 - http://kxii.com/a?a=201342101
Gray Television, Inc.