KXII Job Opportunities
NEWS REPORTER (8/25/2014)
- KXII-TV News 12 is looking for a multimedia journalist who can do it all. Five days a week, you’ll be shooting, editing, and writing your own material as you cover the Texoma region from our Sherman newsroom. This is a full-time, on-air TV news reporter position.
EVENING NEWS ANCHOR/PRODUCER (7/28/14)
- KXII-TV News 12 is looking for a full-time news co-anchor/producer for its top-rated evening newscasts to compliment our female anchor.
MORNING NEWS ANCHOR/PRODUCER (7/3/14)
- KXII-TV News 12 is looking for a news co-anchor/producer for its top-rated morning newscast, News 12 AM. This is morning television, where a little personality goes a long way. News readers need not apply.
DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST (7/3/14)
- KXII-TV, a product of 12 Media, is looking for a digital content specialist based out of our Sherman, TX newsroom. This person will be responsible for maintaining, improving, and growing all of our digital entities, including our web channels and social media sites.
Broadcast\Digital Account Executive (6/23/14)
- KXII 12 Media is ready to grow our Local Sales Team. A long time Broadcast\Digital leader, 12 Media is looking for a team member for our Sherman, Texas CBS\FOX\MY NETWORK Broadcast facility.
Broadcast/Digital Account Executive Position – Paris, Texas office (6/17/14)
- KXII 12 Media is ready to grow our Local Sales Team. A long time Broadcast\Digital leader, 12 Media is looking for a team member for our Paris, Texas CBS Broadcast facility.
Director/Technical Director 12/18/13
- KXII is looking to fill a full time Director/Technical Director position in our Production Department. Duties include the execution of AM newscasts at 5:00am and 12:00p.m., fill in director for our number one rated newscasts at 5, 6, and 10:00 p.m. Hours are but not limit to 4:00am to 1:00p.m. Monday thru Friday. Possible graphic creation may also be required.
More KXII Job Opportunities