BOSWELL, OK-One Boswell family is now without a home after flames burned it to the ground Monday.
It happened around 3:30 Monday afternoon in the 2000 block of 8th Street. Boswell Fire Chief, Paul Green, said neighbors reported seeing smoke coming out of the roof and when firefighters got there, the house was completely engulfed. He says Boswell, Soper and Bluff firefighters were able to put out the flames after a couple of hours, but the house was destroyed.
Green said no one was in the home during the fire and the state fire marshal will investigate what may have started the blaze.
Posted: 06/19/2013 - MUSKOGEE, OK-A Pottsboro man has been indicted in federal court for wire fraud.
Posted: 06/19/2013 - GRAYSON CO, TX-A fire that destroyed a Grayson county family's home has been ruled accidental.
Updated: 06/19/2013 - GRAYSON CO, TX-Several Grayson county fire departments rushed to a house fire near Tom Bean early Tuesday morning that destroyed a family's home.
Updated: 06/18/2013 - MEAD, OK -- Two people were severely burned when a propane tank exploded in Bryan county Monday afternoon.