ARDMORE, OK - An Ardmore family is without a home after a weekend house fire.
Firefighters responded to a home on the 200 block of McCullough St. SW around 9:45 a.m. Saturday. By the time they arrived on scene, the home was completely engulfed in flames.
Firefighters believe the cause of the fire to have been electrical. Red Cross is assisting the family.
The home is a total loss and no one was injured.
Updated: 05/23/13 - COOKE COUNTY, TX - The TCEQ is investigating what could be in the air after a massive Cooke County fire produced smoke that could be seen for miles. Read More
Updated: 05/22/13 - COOKE COUNTY, TX - A large black plume of smoke from a Cooke County fire could be seen all the way from Sherman Tuesday. Read More
Updated: 05/20/13 - BONHAM, TX-Fannin County Commissioners discussed how they can fix some water leaks at the courthouse Monday. Read More
Posted: 05/20/13 - BONHAM, TX- Bonham city officials decided to continue their negotiations on the fate of two collapsed buildings downtown. Read More