ARDMORE, OK - An Ardmore family is without a home after a weekend house fire.
Firefighters responded to a home on the 200 block of McCullough St. SW around 9:45 a.m. Saturday. By the time they arrived on scene, the home was completely engulfed in flames.
Firefighters believe the cause of the fire to have been electrical. Red Cross is assisting the family.
The home is a total loss and no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.