The 14th annual IHOP Free Pancake Day – Flip It Forward for Kids event is March 12th.
Name of Event: Free Pancake Day – Flip it Forward for Kids®
Date of Event: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time of Event: 7 AM-7 PM
Address/Location of Event: IHOP's nationwide
Shriners Hospitals for Children has joined forces with IHOP again for the 14th annual IHOP Free Pancake Day – Flip It Forward for Kids® event.
• For one day only, IHOP restaurants across the nation will give away FREE short stacks of its world famous buttermilk pancakes from 7 am – 7 pm.
• In return, guests are asked (but not required) to leave a donation of any amount on-check or in restaurant through collection boxes to benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children.
• Shriners Hospitals for Children care for children regardless of the family's ability to pay.
• Last year, IHOP introduced the Kid Chef Team, which consisted of children ages 6-16 who battled life-threatening illnesses, as part of the annual IHOP Free Pancake Day celebration. This year, IHOP selected a Kid Chef Champion on February 25. The OREO Oh My Goodness pancake is the winning kid chef pancake and is available at IHOP
restaurants nationwide until April 14th.
• In addition to the money raised on Free Pancake Day, one dollar from every sale of the kid chef pancake will benefit Shriners & other charities.