Paris man injured after e-cigarette explodes

Published: Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:52 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

PARIS, Texas (KXII) -- A man was taken to the hospital Monday night after his e-cigarette exploded.

Paris fire chief Larry Wright says it happened at a home on East Sherman near South Main around five.

The 19-year-old man was taken to PRMC in stable condition with injuries to his face and left hand.

The explosion caught a small area of the floor inside the home on fire.

Firefighters quickly put it out but then had to help ventilate smoke out of the home.