Advertisement

Lone Grove schools say no threat made at high school

(KXII)
Published: Nov. 14, 2019 at 5:57 PM CST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Lone Grove School District sent out a letter to parents Thursday after investigating a potential threat that turned out to be a misunderstanding.

The letter said a high school student told administrators they overheard what could have possibly been a threat. The student said they did not think there was anything to it, but wanted to make them aware.

After investigating, the administration says what the student overheard was a "complete misunderstanding" and there had been no threat made.

The letter says the district did not report a threat to police as there was not one to report.

Classes continued as normal.

Latest News

Latest News