Are you ready for a delicious chili cook-off? Grab an apron and prepare for battle! If you’re not cooking, hold on for an explosion of flavor!
The Pottsboro FFA hosts its first Chili Cook-Off January 26 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 903 Brewers in Sherman.
Chili Competition Details:
Tables Provided, propane burner stove needed to heat chili.
- $5 Charge will get you a tasting cup, spoon and voting
card for People’s Choice Award
- Shredded cheese, onions, and jalapenos will be
available for chili after the competition
- If your chili recipe requires special condiments, please
be sure to bring them.
- Setup is at 10 am and competition will begin at 12 p.m.
- Cash prizes and live music
Proceeds benefit the Pottsboro FFA.
For more information email Chris Hix at email@example.com.