KXII 12 Media is looking for a dynamic, high energy Local Sales Manager to lead our market leading local sales team. The ideal candidate should be success driven, motivated and highly knowledgeable in the digital space. We are looking for the best to join our market leading sales team. If you're ready to work for a dynamic media company with a fantastic sales team this career is for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Recruit, develop and oversee a market leading group of sales people
* Work with the sales team to develop effective client-focused advertising plans using all media platforms
* Ability to achieve digital and broadcast sales objectives, build relationships, communicate clearly and execute
strategic sales plans
* Ability to manage multiple projects, be extremely organized and have great time management skills
* 3-5 years of successful sales experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
* Proven ability to create client results using television and digital marketing
* In-depth knowledge of television and digital processes
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge in Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Matrix and ComScore is a plus
Must commit to Gray Television’s drug free workplace policy and must pass pre-employment drug screening and MVR check. KXII is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of KXII-TV’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.