Golden Knights vs. Stars: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 5
The Vegas Golden Knights host the Dallas Stars for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at T-Mobile Arena on Saturday, May 27, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights lead the series 3-1. The Golden Knights are favored (-145) in this decisive matchup against the Stars (+125).
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Info
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
|Golden Knights (-145)||Stars (+125)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- The Golden Knights have compiled a 38-21 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Vegas is 26-14 (winning 65.0% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- The Golden Knights have an implied moneyline win probability of 59.2% in this game.
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have been an underdog in 24 games this season, and won 10 (41.7%).
- Dallas has a record of 4-6 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline in this contest implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Stars.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Golden Knights vs. Stars Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Stars Total (Rank)|
|267 (14th)||Goals||281 (7th)|
|225 (11th)||Goals Allowed||215 (3rd)|
|42 (25th)||Power Play Goals||64 (5th)|
|44 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- Vegas' past 10 contests have not gone over once.
- The Golden Knights and their opponents have combined to score goals per game in the past 10 games, the same as the over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Golden Knights are scoring 0.8 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Golden Knights' 3.3 average goals per game add up to 267 total, which makes them the 14th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- On defense, the Golden Knights have allowed 225 goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th in NHL play.
- With a +42 goal differential, they're ranked ninth-best in the league.
Stars Advanced Stats
- The Stars didn't go over the total in a single one of their past 10 games.
- The Stars and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals in their last 10 games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Stars and their opponents are averaging 8.1 goals, 0.9 goals lower than their season-long per-game average.
- The Stars' 281 total goals (3.4 per game) are the seventh-most in the NHL.
- The Stars are one of the toughest defensive squads in the NHL this season, allowing 215 goals (2.6 per game) to rank third.
- Their fourth-best goal differential is +66.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.