Giants vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 10
Sunday's contest features the San Francisco Giants (72-70) and the Colorado Rockies (51-90) squaring off at Oracle Park (on September 10) at 8:10 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 6-3 win for the Giants.
The Giants will give the nod to Keaton Winn (0-2, 3.33 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 1 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Peter Lambert (3-6, 5.03 ERA).
Giants vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Giants 6, Rockies 3.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Giants Performance Insights
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Giants have a record of 2-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, San Francisco and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Giants' last 10 games.
- The Giants have been favorites in 68 games this season and won 36 (52.9%) of those contests.
- This season San Francisco has won eight of its 10 games, or 80%, when favored by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Giants, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- San Francisco has scored the 22nd-most runs in the majors this season with 612 (4.3 per game).
- The Giants have the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.09).
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have posted a mark of 2-8.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Colorado and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- The Rockies have compiled a 3-2-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 games (oddsmakers set runlines in five of those matchups).
- The Rockies have come away with 46 wins in the 125 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious two times in 30 chances when named as an underdog of at least +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 35.1% chance of walking away with the win.
- Colorado scores the 19th-most runs in baseball (620 total, 4.4 per game).
- The Rockies have pitched to a 5.73 ERA this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 4||@ Cubs||L 5-0||Logan Webb vs Justin Steele|
|September 5||@ Cubs||L 11-8||Ryan Walker vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 6||@ Cubs||L 8-2||Alex Wood vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 8||Rockies||W 9-8||Kyle Harrison vs Ty Blach|
|September 9||Rockies||W 9-1||Logan Webb vs Chase Anderson|
|September 10||Rockies||-||Keaton Winn vs Peter Lambert|
|September 11||Guardians||-||Alex Cobb vs Gavin Williams|
|September 12||Guardians||-||Tristan Beck vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 13||Guardians||-||Kyle Harrison vs Logan Allen|
|September 14||@ Rockies||-||Alex Cobb vs Chase Anderson|
|September 15||@ Rockies||-||Logan Webb vs Peter Lambert|
|September 4||@ Diamondbacks||L 4-2||Peter Lambert vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 5||@ Diamondbacks||W 3-2||Kyle Freeland vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|September 6||@ Diamondbacks||L 12-5||Chris Flexen vs Zach Davies|
|September 8||@ Giants||L 9-8||Ty Blach vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 9||@ Giants||L 9-1||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 10||@ Giants||-||Peter Lambert vs Keaton Winn|
|September 11||Cubs||-||Kyle Freeland vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 12||Cubs||-||Chris Flexen vs Javier Assad|
|September 13||Cubs||-||Ty Blach vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 14||Giants||-||Chase Anderson vs Alex Cobb|
|September 15||Giants||-||Peter Lambert vs Logan Webb|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.