Red Sox vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 12
Tuesday's contest features the Boston Red Sox (73-71) and the New York Yankees (72-72) clashing at Fenway Park in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 5-4 victory for the Red Sox according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:10 PM ET on September 12.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Red Sox will send Kutter Crawford (6-7) to the mound, while Carlos Rodon (2-5) will take the ball for the Yankees.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Red Sox 6, Yankees 5.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Red Sox Performance Insights
- The Red Sox have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Red Sox's last 10 games.
- The Red Sox have entered the game as favorites 64 times this season and won 33, or 51.6%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 13-14, a 48.1% win rate, when favored by -155 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 60.8% chance to win.
- Boston has scored 720 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Red Sox have a 4.61 team ERA that ranks 22nd across all league pitching staffs.
Yankees Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Yankees have a perfect record of 4-0.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, New York and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The previous 10 Yankees matchups have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
- The Yankees have come away with 22 wins in the 51 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- New York has a mark of 7-12 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Yankees have a 44.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for New York is the No. 23 offense in baseball, scoring 4.2 runs per game (605 total runs).
- The Yankees have the 10th-best ERA (3.99) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Schedule
|September 6||@ Rays||L 3-1||Nick Pivetta vs Tyler Glasnow|
|September 8||Orioles||L 11-2||Tanner Houck vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 9||Orioles||L 13-12||Chris Sale vs Jack Flaherty|
|September 10||Orioles||W 7-3||Brayan Bello vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|September 12||Yankees||L 3-2||Nick Pivetta vs Randy Vasquez|
|September 12||Yankees||-||Kutter Crawford vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 13||Yankees||-||Tanner Houck vs Clarke Schmidt|
|September 14||Yankees||-||Chris Sale vs Michael King|
|September 15||@ Blue Jays||-||Brayan Bello vs José Berríos|
|September 16||@ Blue Jays||-||Chris Sale vs Chris Bassitt|
|September 17||@ Blue Jays||-||Nick Pivetta vs Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|September 7||Tigers||L 10-3||Carlos Rodón vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|September 8||Brewers||L 8-2||Luis Severino vs Colin Rea|
|September 9||Brewers||L 9-2||Michael King vs Wade Miley|
|September 10||Brewers||W 4-3||Gerrit Cole vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 12||@ Red Sox||W 3-2||Randy Vasquez vs Nick Pivetta|
|September 12||@ Red Sox||-||Carlos Rodón vs Kutter Crawford|
|September 13||@ Red Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Tanner Houck|
|September 14||@ Red Sox||-||Michael King vs Chris Sale|
|September 15||@ Pirates||-||Gerrit Cole vs Johan Oviedo|
|September 16||@ Pirates||-||Clarke Schmidt vs TBA|
|September 17||@ Pirates||-||Carlos Rodón vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.