Mariners vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 30
Saturday's contest at T-Mobile Park has the Seattle Mariners (87-73) taking on the Texas Rangers (89-71) at 7:15 PM ET (on September 30). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-3 victory for the Mariners, so it should be a tight matchup.
The probable pitchers are Luis Castillo (14-8) for the Mariners and Andrew Heaney (10-6) for the Rangers.
Mariners vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Mariners 5, Rangers 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Explore More About This Game
Mariners Performance Insights
- The Mariners have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Seattle and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Mariners covered the spread.
- This season, the Mariners have won 62 out of the 106 games, or 58.5%, in which they've been favored.
- Seattle has entered 64 games this season favored by -145 or more and is 38-26 in those contests.
- The Mariners have a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Seattle has scored 756 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Mariners have the second-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.76).
Rangers Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been named underdog just one time and left with a loss in that contest.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Texas and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rangers' previous 10 games have not had a spread posted by sportsbooks.
- The Rangers have been victorious in 21, or 46.7%, of the 45 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win seven times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Texas is the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.5 runs per game (875 total).
- The Rangers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.31) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 25||Astros||L 5-1||Luis Castillo vs Justin Verlander|
|September 26||Astros||W 6-2||George Kirby vs Cristian Javier|
|September 27||Astros||L 8-3||Bryce Miller vs Framber Valdez|
|September 28||Rangers||W 3-2||Logan Gilbert vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 29||Rangers||W 8-0||Bryan Woo vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 30||Rangers||-||Luis Castillo vs Andrew Heaney|
|October 1||Rangers||-||George Kirby vs Jon Gray|
|September 25||@ Angels||W 5-1||Jon Gray vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 26||@ Angels||L 9-3||Cody Bradford vs Reid Detmers|
|September 27||@ Angels||W 5-0||Dane Dunning vs Griffin Canning|
|September 28||@ Mariners||L 3-2||Jordan Montgomery vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 29||@ Mariners||L 8-0||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryan Woo|
|September 30||@ Mariners||-||Andrew Heaney vs Luis Castillo|
|October 1||@ Mariners||-||Jon Gray vs George Kirby|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.