Orioles vs. Red Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 30
Saturday's contest features the Baltimore Orioles (100-60) and the Boston Red Sox (77-83) squaring off at Oriole Park at Camden Yards (on September 30) at 7:15 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 5-4 victory for the Orioles.
The probable starters are Kyle Gibson (15-9) for the Orioles and Kutter Crawford (6-8) for the Red Sox.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Red Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Orioles 5, Red Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Orioles vs. Red Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Orioles Performance Insights
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Orioles have a record of 4-2.
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Orioles' last 10 games.
- The Orioles have entered the game as favorites 80 times this season and won 55, or 68.8%, of those games.
- Baltimore is 45-15 this season when entering a game favored by -130 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Baltimore has scored 801 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Orioles' 3.93 team ERA ranks seventh among all MLB pitching staffs.
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 1-5.
- When it comes to the over/under, Boston and its foes are 3-7-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Red Sox's previous 10 matchups have not had a spread posted by oddsmakers.
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 38, or 45.8%, of the 83 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Boston has a win-loss record of 24-20 when favored by +110 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Boston is the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.8 runs per game (764 total).
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.55 ERA this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 24||@ Guardians||W 5-1||Kyle Gibson vs Triston McKenzie|
|September 26||Nationals||W 1-0||Kyle Bradish vs Josiah Gray|
|September 27||Nationals||W 5-1||Grayson Rodriguez vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 28||Red Sox||W 2-0||Dean Kremer vs Chris Sale|
|September 29||Red Sox||L 3-0||John Means vs Nick Pivetta|
|September 30||Red Sox||-||Kyle Gibson vs Kutter Crawford|
|October 1||Red Sox||-||Kyle Bradish vs Tanner Houck|
Red Sox Schedule
|September 24||White Sox||L 3-2||Kutter Crawford vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 26||Rays||L 9-7||Tanner Houck vs Zach Eflin|
|September 27||Rays||L 5-0||Brayan Bello vs Tyler Glasnow|
|September 28||@ Orioles||L 2-0||Chris Sale vs Dean Kremer|
|September 29||@ Orioles||W 3-0||Nick Pivetta vs John Means|
|September 30||@ Orioles||-||Kutter Crawford vs Kyle Gibson|
|October 1||@ Orioles||-||Tanner Houck vs Kyle Bradish|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.