Top Player Prop Bets for Lakers vs. Kings on November 15, 2023
Bookmakers have set player props for Anthony Davis, Domantas Sabonis and others when the Los Angeles Lakers host the Sacramento Kings at Crypto.com Arena on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Lakers vs. Kings Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs Kings Additional Info
|Lakers vs Kings Prediction|
|Lakers vs Kings Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Kings Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Kings Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Kings Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Kings|
NBA Props Today: Los Angeles Lakers
Anthony Davis Props
|25.5 (Over: -106)||12.5 (Over: -122)||3.5 (Over: +124)|
- The 25.5-point total set for Davis on Wednesday is 0.2 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- He has averaged 12.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet for Wednesday's game (12.5).
- Davis has averaged 2.7 assists per game this year, 0.8 less than his prop bet on Wednesday (3.5).
Get Davis gear at Fanatics!
LeBron James Props
|23.5 (Over: -118)||8.5 (Over: -104)||6.5 (Over: -125)||2.5 (Over: +158)|
- The 23.5-point prop bet for LeBron James on Wednesday is 0.5 higher than his season scoring average (23.0).
- He averages 1.8 more rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 8.5.
- James has averaged 7.3 assists this season, 0.8 more than his prop bet on Wednesday.
- He has connected on 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 fewer than his over/under on Wednesday.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
D'Angelo Russell Props
|15.5 (Over: -110)||2.5 (Over: -145)||6.5 (Over: -130)||2.5 (Over: +138)|
- The 15.5-point over/under for D'Angelo Russell on Wednesday is 1.5 higher than his scoring average.
- He has collected 3.7 boards per game, 1.2 more than his over/under for Wednesday's game.
- Russell averages 7.0 assists, 0.5 more than Wednesday's over/under.
- Russell has made 1.3 three-pointers per game, which is less than his over/under in Wednesday's game (2.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Sacramento Kings
Domantas Sabonis Props
|17.5 (Over: -102)||12.5 (Over: -105)||6.5 (Over: -133)|
- The 17.5-point over/under set for Sabonis on Wednesday is 0.2 lower than his season scoring average of 17.7.
- He has pulled down 15.0 boards per game, 2.5 more than his over/under for Wednesday's game.
- Sabonis' assist average -- 5.7 -- is 0.8 lower than Wednesday's prop bet (6.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Keegan Murray Props
|14.5 (Over: -111)||6.5 (Over: +106)||2.5 (Over: -120)|
- The 16.0 points Keegan Murray has scored per game this season is 1.5 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (14.5).
- His per-game rebound average of 7.7 is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday's game (6.5).
- Murray has averaged 3.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Wednesday's game (2.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.