Kings vs. Spurs Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Sacramento Kings (6-4) are favored (-8.5) to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (3-8) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The contest airs on ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kings vs. Spurs Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings vs. Spurs Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kings 117 - Spurs 114
Kings vs Spurs Additional Info
|Kings vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Kings vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Kings vs. Spurs
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Kings (-3.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 231.7
- The Kings have had more success against the spread than the Spurs this year, recording an ATS record of 6-4-0, as opposed to the 4-7-0 record of the Spurs.
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, San Antonio and its opponents are more successful (81.8% of the time) than Sacramento and its opponents (50%).
- The Kings have a .571 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (4-3) this season, better than the .200 winning percentage for the Spurs as a moneyline underdog (2-8).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Kings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kings Performance Insights
- The Kings rank 10th in the NBA with 114.6 points per game so far this season. At the other end, they rank 18th with 114.0 points allowed per contest.
- Sacramento is averaging 44.2 boards per game (16th-ranked in NBA) this season, while allowing 43.0 rebounds per contest (13th-ranked).
- So far this year, the Kings rank seventh in the league in assists, dishing out 27.2 per game.
- Sacramento is averaging 13.4 turnovers per game (11th-ranked in league). It is forcing 15.1 turnovers per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Kings are top-five this year in three-point shooting, ranking fifth-best in the league with 14.4 threes per game. Meanwhile, they rank 24th with a 33.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs Performance Insights
- The Spurs are 22nd in the league in points scored (110.6 per game) and worst in points allowed (124.1).
- In 2023-24, San Antonio is 24th in the NBA in rebounds (42.0 per game) and 18th in rebounds allowed (44.6).
- This season the Spurs are second-best in the NBA in assists at 29.4 per game.
- San Antonio is the third-worst team in the NBA in turnovers per game (16.2) and 19th in turnovers forced (13.4).
- The Spurs make 12.2 3-pointers per game and shoot 34.9% from beyond the arc, ranking 17th and 20th, respectively, in the NBA.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.