Areas Affected: Alfalfa; Atoka; Beckham; Blaine; Bryan; Caddo; Canadian; Carter; Cleveland; Coal; Comanche; Cotton; Custer; Dewey; Garfield; Garvin; Grady; Grant; Greer; Harmon; Hughes; Jackson; Jefferson; Johnston; Kay; Kingfisher; Kiowa; Lincoln; Logan; Love; Major; Marshall; McClain; Murray; Noble; Oklahoma; Payne; Pontotoc; Pottawatomie; Roger Mills; Seminole; Stephens; Tillman; Washita
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Visibility as low as one quarter mile in dense fog.
* WHERE...Portions of Oklahoma and northern Texas.
* WHEN...Until 6 AM CST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Areas Affected: Anderson; Bell; Bosque; Collin; Comanche; Cooke; Coryell; Dallas; Delta; Denton; Eastland; Ellis; Erath; Falls; Fannin; Freestone; Grayson; Hamilton; Henderson; Hill; Hood; Hopkins; Hunt; Jack; Johnson; Kaufman; Lamar; Lampasas; Leon; Limestone; McLennan; Milam; Mills; Montague; Navarro; Palo Pinto; Parker; Rains; Robertson; Rockwall; Somervell; Stephens; Tarrant; Van Zandt; Wise; Young
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM
* WHAT...Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
* WHERE...All of North and Central Texas.
* WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 9 AM CST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Poor driving conditions are expected due to reduced visibility.
A Dense Fog Advisory means visibilities will be reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use your low-beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you.