Areas Affected: Atoka
The Flood Warning continues for
the Clear Boggy Creek near Caney
* until Monday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:30 AM Sunday the stage was 29.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The Clear Boggy Creek is near crest and will begin falling mid Sunday morning. The Clear Boggy Creek will fall below flood stage late Monday morning.
* Impact...At 29.0 feet...Creek levels rise to three feet higher than flood stage in western Atoka County and the northeastern edge of Bryan County. High stages on small feeder streams result in even greater depths to mainstem bottomlands near their points of entry into Clear Boggy Creek. Croplands...pastures...and some secondary rural roads are flooded. &&